- Regular paper submission
- Full papers must be submitted by October 15th, 2020. Extended until November 15th, 2020.
- The full paper must be written strictly in accordance with the PES Author’s Kit and submitted in PDF format:
- Full paper must be written in English only.
- The paper (minimum length 4 pages) must not exceed the 6 (six) page limit. Papers identified as Part 1 and Part 2 papers will NOT be accepted
- Complete manuscripts are to be submitted via the OpenConf submission system.
- Submission is confirmed by an email notification. In case of missing email confirmation, please check SPAM folder and/or alternate contact mailbox.
- Authors can also verify the paper status on the submission system:
- Authors will be advised via email of acceptance or rejection of the paper by January 31st, 2021. If revisions are required, authors will be notified prior to that date.
- Student paper submission
- Student papers must follow the rules for the Student paper award and be prepared according to the same requirements for regular papers.
- Please, select the appropriate option in the submission system if you want the paper to be considered for the Basil Papadias Student Paper Award.
- Transactions paper submission
Please note: The author must follow the steps on the submission site (please, select the appropriate option in the submission system) and upload the full paper in addition to the abstract. This is for the IAC’s use only. The full paper will not be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- An author of an accepted PES Transactions paper, who is interested in presenting it at the PowerTech 2021, must upload the full paper, in addition to the paper’s abstract, to the OpenConf submission system by the deadlines listed above.
- The International Advisory Committee (IAC) will determine if the topic of the paper is suited for presentation in one of the technical sessions. The author will be notified of the decision by email.
- Accepted Transactions papers that will be presented at the PowerTech 2021 will have their abstracts published in the Conference Proceedings.